JOIN US MAY 7th, 2017!
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE "DAY OF REMEMBRANCE" EVENTS,
GET REGISTERED, BUY TICKETS & T-SHIRTS!
1:00pm - Education/Testimony: Join us in the ballroom registration area. You can spend time learning more about the Holocaust and Righteous Among the Nations. In the ballroom we will have education video and testimony from survivors, perpetrators, and liberators. Visit our resource page for a sample of posters available.
2:30pm - March Preparation We will begin by participating in the pre walk repentance and blessing.
3:00pm- Walk Begins: Join us for the start of "A Day of Remembrance" with The March of Remembrance Prayer Walk. The walk will be 1.2 miles with the possibility to only go half that distance. The event will be held rain or shine!
- Overland Park Convention Center in one of the ballrooms. This is an event that you won't want to miss - it is an opportunity to honor, educate, remember and engage! We will remember & to say to the holocaust survivors and their descendants, "You are not forgotten. You are not alone. We will remember and we will not be silent for Zion's sake".
- Testimony and Professional Violin by Ben Sayevich
- Holocaust & liberation professionally choreographed ballet by Dramatic Truth Ballet Theatre
- Symphonic String quartet to play Jewish musical selections
- Survivor testimony to be given by Sonia Warshawski
- Close with Hatikvah to be played by the string quartet
T-shirts are $20 OR $15 with a ticket to the "Evening of Remembrance". You can help make this event a success and be one of the first in Kansas City to promote the March of Remembrance!